Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THE WEATHER IS CHANGING!!!!

HALLOWEEN THROUGH THE YEARS...

(I have so many more photos, but they were before the days of digital)


Elle- Care Bear- 2003 Brig- Harry Potter- 2003

Tatum - Cow girl- 2008

Elle - Minnie Mouse

Ken and Donna- Rhett and Scarlett- 2007



Doctor Brig, Samurai Ken, Cowgirl Elle 2008

Samurai Ken and Geisha Donna


Cowboy Dallin




Ken as a "tourist" 2009

Our home is ready for the change of weather....FALL is in the air.....

HAPPY FALL TO ALL OF YOU.......

5 comments:

  1. I love those pics! I'll be sending my pics to you shortly. I'm just glad we can spend Thanksgiving in your home one last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fall Donna!

    I sure have missed you in the blogging world.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better. I love your Halloween costumes. I love fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love how you decorate! I keep staring at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorite picture is you and ken theming "Gone with the Wind". Love it! Although, I love the one of Elle as Minnie Mouse! YOu have such a beautiful family and I love the look of fall in your home!

    ReplyDelete