Friday, March 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY-BRIGHAM STEELE PERRY!

Okay, so I feel so old...because our oldest grandchild is 10 years old today! But, I don't really care about being old, because I have enjoyed every minute I have had with Brigham! The bonus is...we are birthday buds! Yes, our first grandchild was born on my birthday..thank you, Natalie and Anthony! Brigham is the best birthday gift I have ever received!
Brigham was born in Provo, Utah on March 6, 1999 at about 2:47 PM. He is the only grandchild of ours that can claim Utah as his birth place (his Dad is a native of Utah). Brig was the first grandchild in the Perry family and Schaub family. Brigham has always been dear to my heart for so many reason...because he is 10, I will share with you 10 reasons why I love Brigham-
10)He is very tender hearted and kind to everyone
9) He still will hug and kiss me hello and good-bye
8) He loves Hawaii
7) He is a wonderful example to his siblings
6) He is a natural leader
5) He is a great athlete, but works hard at it.
4) He loves his Mother and Father very much
3) He always chooses to be obedient
2) He has an awesome sense of humor
1) He is my precious grandson
Like always I have several photos...here is Brig thru the past 10 years-

March of 1999- Nana and Brigham (love the hair, Nana!)


Papa and Brig - March 6, 1999

Many faces of Brigham - he was and is the cutest kid!



This is one of my favorites--love it!




Brig with Papa and Nana on a Carriage Ride in SLC -Temple Square



Brigham with his friend and cousin, Hunter saying good-bye
they have always been best friends - New Orleans 2003



This is a favorite of mine..Brigham hates it. I had this picture
on my frig and he would always take it down and hide it...Disney World -2004



Brigham at Cafe Du Monde's eating beignets - New Orleans




Sister Elle and Brigham - 2004



Hunter, Brigham and Brandon, best friends and cousins
Newport Beach, CA 2006


Disney Cruise - Cozumel...Swimming with Regina the Dolphin
2006

Papa and Brigham on Brigham's baptism day - 2007





Brigham and Nana at Disneyland - 2007


Papa and Brig at SLC Temple Square-they are always goofing off!
2008



Brigham loves to swim- Summer 2008 at Nana and Papa's

Elle, cousins and Brig, they have too much fun together!
2008

Dr. Perry - Halloween 2008


Brigham Steele Perry
Happy Birthday, Brigham...you are awesome and we love you!

8 comments:

  1. I Loved all the pictures of Brig. I totally remember when he was born. I'm shocked that he's 10 already.
    And by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day.
    I love you, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for posting more pics than mine. I couldn't get around to formulating mine the way I wanted. Happy Birthday to you too! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday missy!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! And watch out for Natalie...i told her to spank you 29 {your age, right?} times for me!! Love you guys and miss you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Happy Birthday to YOU Aunt Donna! I hope you have a great birthday. That's fun you get to share it with your grandson, what a great Nana. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Donna
    Happy Birthday to you.


    Happy 29th. We Love you and hope you have a great day. You have always been there for our great times. Thanks for everything.
    The Cool Cobbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Birthday Baby!! You are such a great example to me...Hope you had a great day! love you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun!! I love the pictures!! Can't believe he's already 10!!! Happy Birthday to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aunt Donna! Happy Birthday! And you too Brig! Gosh your family is so good looking! Everyone always looks so good!

    ReplyDelete