Thursday, March 12, 2009

NOT AGAIN!! I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I can't believe I was tagged again....thanks, Gail (my sister)! This is what I was told to do....take your 6th folder of pictures and pick the 6th picture in the folder and then publish it on your blog...here it is:


Ken riding a Raptor in the desert...it really was my 6th, 6th photo...I like it because I think he is kind of cute!
By the way this is not what I was talking about when I said I was going to be posting something soon...this just happened! Okay, now, Ben, Jessie, Megan and Jeana you guys have been tagged! And , Natalie I want to make my pictures bigger, like yours on your post...how do you do it???

1 comment:

  1. that's cute of dad. he looks like he's really having fun! i'll explain the large photo thing today when i come over--Nat

    ReplyDelete