Friday, February 13, 2009

FLASHBACK FRIDAY FOR TATUM LILY PERRY...4 YEARS OLD!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!....I know, I know, it isn't until Saturday, but I wanted to wish everyone a happy day, and have my Flashback Friday for my precious granddaughter, Tatum all in the same post. She is our Valentine baby (born: February 14, 2005) and definitely fits the day she was born, she is our sweetheart! I can remember that day....4 years ago.....she was about to be delivered when her Mom said to the doctor, "I think the baby has turned, it feels like her head is under my ribs"..."oh, no" says, the doctor, "that can't be!" But, it was. To make a long story, short...little Miss Tatum came into this world via an emergency C-Section. I was fortunate to be in the room when Tatum was born. I actually saw the doctor cut Natalie's stomach open and while cutting Natalie the doctor cut Tatum's arm (she came home with 9 or 10 stitches on her little arm) and Tatum was moving so much inside of Natalie, that the doctor scratched Tatum's chin and cheek with the scalpel, trying to deliver her. She is here with us now, and we love her so much....here's a few "flashback photos" of our Valentine Girl.....


Happy Valentine's Day Tatum! Welcome to this world!

Here I am with Tatum at the hospital the day after she was born.


Brigham and Tatum 2005

The Perry Family on Tatum's Blessing Day.....New Orleans 2005



Cute little Tots!



Tatum with her Tea Set at Nana and Papa's...2008



Tatum in Hawaii dances with her favorite Muu-Muu on...2008

Tatum and Alyssa (her favorite cousin) in Newport Beach ....2007


Tatum on Castaway Cay Island, Disney Cruise....2006




Tatum and her Mom, Newport Beach...2005

Tatum, with Papa and Nana in New Orleans...2005




We love you and we are so thankful you are a part of our family!

4 comments:

  1. That little Tatum is a cutie pie!! I cant believe that you saw the doc cut Natalie open for the c-section. I sort of wish that my cesarian could of been recorded so I could later see it....
    It's probably best that I had to be put out for my cesarian and that Grant couldnt come inside, because if he would of seen a drop of blood he would of been on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! She is sooo gorgeous! Travis saw a picture of her and he thought she was just the cutest little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Donna, it's your niece, Bethany!! Love that you have a blog and LOVE these pictures of Tatum. I didn't know she was a Valentines baby, but you are right - she is a sweetheart and so ADORABLE too! Hope you are doing well. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Donna! You are such a doll!! Thank-you for the comment!! I hope you girls are all having fun together! There's no doubt in my mind that you are...and I sure hope that it will work out with Hawaii! It would be so fun to see you there! I've never been there and I know very little about it but I'm still so excited to go and live there! I love you and I will see you soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete