Thursday, February 19, 2009

FLASHBACK FRIDAY: MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL....

Who's the best look alike after all??

When four silly sisters
together spend time
they often are guilty
of an unbalanced mind.

They play, watch old movies,

reminisce of days gone by

and

GOOGLE OLD LOOK-ALIKES

TO MAKE THE TIME FLY.


Donna (1977), Lee Remick (Days of Wine and Roses)



Gail (1968), Judy Norton (Mary Ellen of the Walton's)




Elizabeth (1972), Sally Field







Sandra (1956), Kelly McGillis (Top Gun and Witness)





Elizabeth, Sandra, Gail, and Donna 2009

4 comments:

  1. You guys are so weird! I wish I could be a fly on the wall at all of your get-togethers. Thanks for the never-ending entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I bet you are all having too much fun! You all are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are a hoot! I'm glad you are having so much fun together, but I can't help but wonder how much of this is influenced by an overdose of See's Chocolates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at your picture of you in 1977 I see SO MUCH of Natalie!! You girlies are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete