Friday, April 10, 2009

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

HAPPY EASTER to all of you! This is one of my favorite times of the year. The weather is beautiful, the flowers are blooming, trees budding, a renewal of what was once dead, coming back to life again.

Alma 42:23... "and the atonement bringeth to pass the resurrection of the dead; and the resurrection of the dead bringeth back men into the presence of God; and thus they are restored into his presence"...

Without this what would be our purpose? I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice for me. What a wonderful gift this is and I can never repay him....but I will for the rest of my life show thanks and gratitude to Him.

Have a great Easter weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiring words - they brought tears to my eyes. Just what I needed to help remind me of what Easter is all about. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this UPLIFTING post! it makes posts like mine today seem trivial. i too am so grateful for my life right now! SO SO much to be thankful for. and just like jefferey holland said in his talk, our Savior has been through so much more than any of us. we should never feel alone or "done unto."

    happy easter!

    ReplyDelete