Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Remember When....

"Remember When.....30 seemed so old, now looking back it was just a stepping stone, to where we are, to where we've been...said we'd do it all again, Remember When"....
As I look at my children and my grandchildren and Ken's parents, I can't help but think of the words to one of my favorite Country songs...REMEMBER WHEN....Life is great and we are so blessed!


Tatum and Dallin - Elle and Brandon

Our grand kids went swimming this last Friday, in our freezing ice water in our pool, and enjoyed every minute of it...



Brigham and Hunter and Elle Kate



Dallin
Papa (Ken) with Tatum and Rigdon



Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard...







"Remember When, we said, when we turned gray, when the children grew-up and moved away"...

Grandpa and Grandma Schaub with great-grandchild #48, Rigdon


Natalie, Grandpa, Rigdon and Grandma
Easter Sunday...2009
"We won't be said, we'll be glad for all the life we had, and we'll, Remember When".....
I am so thankful for my life, my children, grandchildren, and parents...and for all the memories....

4 comments:

  1. I loved this post. It was so good to take Riggs to g & g schaub's. I will always remember what great grandparents they have been. what great lives of example they have lived!

    the easter pics turned out cute. i'm glad you got pictures of the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Donna! I love the song Remember When....it's a good one!!

    And you know what else I love???? This post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good Easter. And I was so glad to see Nat's kids in your pool. My kids have swim lessons in 2 weeks and I'm so nervous the water's gonna be too cold for them.

    Yes! I'm in my 30's and it seems so old. It good to see different perspectives on life and how every stage of life can be just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this song always reminds me of you! I love it, and I love to watch you enjoy every stage of your life to the fullest. You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete