Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I love this time of year!

I am realizing in my old age how much of a flip-flop, capri girl that I am! I was so glad to put away the closed toed shoes and the SOCKS, long pants, and nylons! Just to think about putting on socks right now, makes me want to sweat(okay, I wear socks with my gym shoes, but that doesn't count). I guess after living in Hawaii, and California and of course most of my life in Arizona, I am a sunshine, beachy, balmy, weather person....I'm, not saying I love Arizona Summers, (that's a separate blog all together). I just love sunshine and the last 2 months here, have been beautiful! Pedicures are a treat for me and I even keep them up in the winter. So, what do you think...flip-flops or shoes? Just wondering.....

6 comments:

  1. I am definitely a flip flop gal myself!!

    And I am ashamed to admit that I have had ONE pedicure since Crew was born! That is 7 whole whopping months!! I usually just do them myself when Crew is sleeping, but it is SO much better when someone else is doing it!!

    We will all have to go when we come down in June! Pretty please....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I love your post! Yes, the "hip hops" are better! Especially with the toes! I'm glad to see you used the term "flip flops" instead of "thongs."

    Jessie...yes, let's do pedicures in June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you all the way!!!! I even wear flip flops in the winter here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flip Flops...DUH! Oh you're so cute Aunt Donna:)
    That is so funny that Natalie said you used to call them "thongs"! You know why?? Because my mom calls them "thongs" too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm definitely the flip flops, although your socks are very cute! I love your toes! You and mom have the same toes and I luckily inherited them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IS THE QUESTION EVEN RELEVANT? IF IT DIDN'T SNOW SO DANG MUCH HERE, I WOULD WEAR "THONGS"- I MEAN FLIP-FLOPS ALL YEAR LONG!! THAT IS, AS LONG AS I CAN GET A PEDICURE ONCE A MONTH!

    ReplyDelete