Monday, June 22, 2009

THE BEST DADS I KNOW!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
We have been away at a family reunion, so I wasn't able to wish my 3 favorite Dad's a Happy Day, on my blog....THANKS, for being so awesome. Our entire family is blessed because you three our in our lives!

#1 -Ken (my husband)

Ken with his oldest grandchild- Brig - Ken with his youngest grandchild-Cooper (#8)

#2 -Michael (my son)
Michael with 2 of his 3 sons, Hunter and Brandon
#3 - Anthony (my son-in-law)
Anthony with 1 of his five children, Elle
There are several men I know that are awesome Father's...so, to them and to all the great Father's in the world, please know that our world is a better place because of you!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I'm spending time leaving a comment when my house is upside down, and my to-do list is a mile long! But I agree, these 3 are great men.

    Thanks to your influence, these men are where they are because of you! They have HUGE blessing because of you, your life, and your influence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the father's day pics! These are all great guys! I'm thankful for you raising your son the way you did- he is a great husband and a great Dad!

    ReplyDelete