Thursday, June 25, 2009

WHAT DID WE DO THIS LAST WEEKEND???

WE had too much fun! It was my family reunion....it was held in St. George and we had a fantastic time. Thanks to my wonderful nephews and nieces, they were in charge....Greg (and his wife Kristen), Jenna (and her husband, Phil), Bethany (and her husband, Jim) and Jarond (and his wife, Jenny).....We had a great turn out. Seven of the 9 siblings(and their families) were there in attendance. We had picnics, family planning meetings, and of course the TALENT SHOW, as always was the hit of the Reunion. I love all my brothers and sisters and all my family and enjoyed every minute of our time together...I didn't want it to end! We are looking forward to our 2011 Reunion, in Colorado....here are several photos of the weekend..... (Natalie I need all your photos you took, please)

Kristen and her daughter Tatum


Jenna - Tatum and Rachel


Greg, Holly and J.Hyde


Joey, Katie and Travis




Brittiany, Brett, Amy and Liam


Adrian, Hillary, Phil and Theresa
Bob, Sandra and Hannah

Elizabeth and Sandra


Me, Gail and Alyssa


Anthony, Greg, Natalie and Melanie


Brittiany, Brett and Bethany


Tracy, Rob and Noble - Jim, Jacey, Braddock and Emmalee


Bethany and Susan


Phil, Katie and Gail


Amy, Jarond, J.Hyde, Kevin and Greg
I am going to be making a digital scrapbook of the reunion...so if any of you that attended, have some pictures of the reunion you would like to share with me, I would greatly appreciate it!
Love and thanks to all of you!... (I tried to get a picture of everyone, sorry if your photo isn't in this post)

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been with you all! What a good lookin family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great times! That was a REALLY fun reunion. I'm so glad we went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reunions are always a good time waiting to happen!!!

    Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wish we could have been there. We are planning on attending the one in CO. It looks like it was really great! We want to find a time to come out and see you guys. Have a fantastic day.

    -Jeff and Jenn Tryk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is that immodestly clad girl in the black tank top with Susan? Somebody cover her up!

    ReplyDelete