Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kailua Blue...oh what a blue!

First off, I want to thank my wonderful husband for making this possible. He knows how much I love Kailua and he is happy for me to be here, and he has never once complained except to tell me that I've been gone too long. He has been great. THANK YOU, KEN!

Days 11 & 12 - This is basically where we've been the last few days - on Kailua Beach...
Amanda and Alyssa
Gail soaking up some of that wonderful sun
We had to get these skirts because they are the color of Kailua...Kailua blue (we got them at Ross and amazingly they had all of our sizes!) This is the beach house we stayed in in Kailua
Kailua Blue!

The end of Day 12 - we went to the PCC in Laie


My beautiful nieces, Alyssa (she is attending BYU-Provo) and Amanda (is staying in Hawaii, attending BYU -Hawaii) They have been so much fun...putting up with 2 old Aunties!


PCC-This man is real, not  a statue!

BONUS PICTURES: 

A dog and his owner surfing - the dog is more on the board than the owner - at Kailua Beach

This one's for my granddaughters - what kind of a skirt would it be if you couldn't twirl in it?
Thanks again, Ken...I love you! 

5 comments:

  1. I miss you all already! We had some serious fun though, didn't we??? I love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh Donna, Who wouldn't be depressed after seeing all the fun you all had. I mean because we all couldn't be there too!!! You 4 look so so so so good! gorgeous, with your native tans. Love the skirts, Im going to ross tonight to see if they have any here in Colorado. SWEET POST! LOVE YOU SO MUCH. SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. HOLLY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are all sooo TANNNNNNN! I have gotta hit the beds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie Donna,

    I LOVE YOU! Oh how I miss you. I wore MY Kailua skirt to church and thought of you. I got so many compliments on it:) I hope you are doing well....Hawaii just isn't the same without you:(

    Amanda♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Donna!!! I don't want to come back to reality!!! I'm in my pj's- and I can't stop humming my pretty Hawaiian music- if I close my eyes and try very hard I can feel the warm sun on my face and the ocean breeze and hear the waves crashing- what a wonderful, glorious place to be!! I can't stand it!!!! Love you- Gail

    ReplyDelete