Sunday, May 31, 2009

Why is this ocean SO TURQUOISE?

Days 9 & 10 - This is why I love Hawaii so much - because of this beautiful beach. It is just amazing and the pictures don't come close to doing it justice.
Kailua Beach

Lei makers' fresh leis at International Marketplace


Beautiful Kailua Beach and beautiful girls
Amanda and Alyssa with the colors of the ocean towels
Donna and Gail at Kailua Beach

Day 10 - A trip to the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
Alyssa and Amanda in front of the U.S.S. Arizona mural
On the Memorial

BONUS PICTURES -
I tried to take THIS picture-
And got THIS picture instead -

This one of course goes without saying - some showoff at Kailua Beach

3 comments:

  1. How did I never make it to Kailua when I was in Hawaii? I guess I'll just have to take a trip back! I am loving these pictures, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Everyone looks like they're getting tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture with the guy walking cluelessly in front of you is so funny! Glad you are having a great time and we're excited to see you when you come back home. Travel safely!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete