Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I LOVE MY LIFE!

Since Mother's Day and until now it has been a very busy, and rewarding couple of weeks.....Some of those busy times I have pictures of ....I am so thankful that I can be busy and do all the everyday things and cherish the really special days!
Last Sunday I was able to be with 6 of my 8 grandchildren
Me with my newest grandchildren, Rigdon on the left and Cooper on the right-Sunday-May 17


Rigdon and Cooper meet for the first time-Rigdon - 6 weeks old - Cooper- 4 days old



Brigham and Elle meeting their newest cousin, Cooper - May 17

I was able to attend my sweet little granddaughter's (Tatum) graduation from her Preschool
She was the best performer/singer there!

Isn't she beautiful!



What a blessing to be able to share this with her..


Mother's Day-May 10th, dinner at our home....
Ken and I with Rigdon and Grandma and Grandpa Schaub, so thankful they were able to be with us.



Nicole, Me and baby Rigdon-Mother's Day


Michael and Nicole with Grandparents...
Brig, Elle and Tatum with Great Grandpa and Grandma Schaub

Dinner with the family on Mother's Day



Grandma Schaub, Michael and Nicole
Natalie and her 2 daughters, Elle and Tatum

Dallin, was so tired he went right to sleep after dinner.....
I have been so blessed! This is just a very small glimpse of my life and how full and busy it is, and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Donna,

    What a sweet post:) I cannot WAIT for you girls to get here!! Just two more days....the beach is waiting for you. :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how our posts were similar! I loved all the pics of the fam with G & G Schaub. I must have been sleeping! And the pic of Dallin asleep is classic!

    Have fun in Hawaii. I wish you could take dad's laptop and update your blog each day while in Hawaii! I would love to see your daily happenings.

    ReplyDelete