Thursday, May 14, 2009

NEWFLASH....YEE-YAW!!!

YEE-YAW !
COOPER JAMES IS FINALLY HERE!
May 13 2009
weight: 8 lbs. 15 oz. 22" long
Mom and Cooper are doing great...both beautiful, but very tired!
Cooper's Daddy is very grateful that they are all doing good....
Papa, Michael (Daddy) and Nicole


Cooper James


Cooper


Papa and Cooper - Nana and Cooper

Nicole's parents, Jim and Iris are so excited, as this is their first grandchild....Congrats to everyone!
Yesterday, we could see a lot of his Mommy's features in Cooper, but today we think he is looking more like his Daddy.....he is a cutie and a little chunk! We are so happy and thankful for you, Cooper... and we are looking forward to all the hugs, kisses and lots of love we can share with you...... Nana and Papa

6 comments:

  1. Oh he is too cute!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations. He is a big boy and so beautiful. There is nothing so precious as our grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is so cute! And such a tank too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He's beautiful!

    Hey I went private but you didn't leave me your email adress. So if you want to send it to me, I'll send you an invite. kimberschaub@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I say he looks like Michael, but that's just judging from the pictures here! And a belated but happy Mother's day to you, too, Auntie Donna! You have been like a second mother to me all my life - thank you so much for being such a dear and wonderful aunt! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo!! I've been waiting and waiting. I'm so happy that everyone is doing well. Kiss Michael and Nicole for me and give babby Cooper a squeeze too. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete