Friday, May 22, 2009

ALOOOOOOHA!

Here we are, we're in Hawaii! 

Day 1 - Alyssa and I arriving at the Honolulu Airport

Day 1 - Open Air Market in Kailua

Day 1 - View from our house

Day 2 - Getting ready....for Day 2

Day 2 - Amanda and Gail at Pali Lookout
Day 2 - International Marketplace
    
Day 2 - Amanda, Alyssa, and Gail at the International Marketplace, Waikiki. Notice the awesome Banyan tree in the background. Yes, that's a real tree. 
Day 2 - Gail, Me, and Amanda at Duke's at the Outrigger, Waikiki

Day 2 - Betty, could you help us out? Are these pigeons or doves?
Day 2 - Amanda and Alyssa at Waikiki
Day 2 - Lomi Lomi massages, accompanied by some live Hawaiian harmony
Day 2 - End of day 2.......amazing what you can do in your sleep!
Day 2 - Here are the bloggers

BONUS PICTURE OF THE DAY: My sister Gail ran into Dick Morris, of the Fox News fame, on Waikiki Beach - can you believe it?! And then later on that night we saw him on the news, wearing his lei, reporting from Honolulu. Strangely enough, he didn't mention having his picture taken with one of his biggest fans!
As you can see from the pictures, it's rough out here in paradise, but we're making the best of it!

3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how jealous I am!!!

    Looks like you guys are having a blast!!

    Will you guys see Debbi, Mike & Jac out there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you figured out the blogging there! {I'm sure Amanda and Alyssa are to thank for that}

    Dick Morris...how cool is that!!

    Miss you. Wish I was there. Instead I'm in my usual routine: gym, nursing, breakfast, cleaning, nursing, lunch, cleaning, nursing, dinner, cleaning, BEDTIME...then I DIE!

    Aloha! and Mahalo for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! I am so happy for Alyssa to be in Hawaii with you, I wish I were there, too! I bet you all are having so much fun. Keep the pictures coming... Love you!

    ReplyDelete