Saturday, May 9, 2009

WHAT A GREAT DAY!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ! All of these beautiful women have influenced my life for good, in so many ways.....
may you all have a happy, blessed day......

My Mom , mother of 9 - My Mom just "hanging out" out our home




Nicole-daughter-in-law -soon to be mom - Natalie, my daughter, mother of 5



Sandra, my sister mother of 8 -Gail, my sister, mother of 4 -Betty, my sister, mother of 6

Mary, friend, mother of 4 - Rhonda, friend, mother of 6
Kathy-friend, mother of 3 - Nancee, friend, mother of 4

Debbi, friend, mother of 3+ - Debbie, sister-in-law, mother of 6
Char, sister-in-law, mother of 3 - Judy, sister-in-law, mother of 5
Jan, sister-in-law, mother of 6 - Kelly, sister-in-law, mother of 5

Teri, friend, mother of 4 - Verna, friend, mother of 4 - Bonnie, sister, mother of 5


Ariane-former daughter-in-law,mother of 3 -Jeannie, friend, mother of 7

Shirley, sister, mother of 5 - Dellola, mother-in-law, mother of 6


Susan, sister-in-law, mother of 10 - Korliss, sister-in-law, mother of 3

LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!

5 comments:

  1. Thank-you Nonna- what a wonderful tribute! You are right up there at the top!! Love you- Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those women are GREAT! I'm so happy you posted all of those pictures! Happy Mother's Day to you, mom. You are doing a fabulous job at this blogging thing! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mothers day Donna!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers Day darling! you are the one I want to be more like. I love you and your wonderful way of taking care of all of us....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tribute...You need to add your picture to that wall of Amazing Women!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete