Monday, June 15, 2009

SUNDAYS AT OUR HOME

SUNDAY IS MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK...because, it is our family day. I love going to Church. After Church we have our family with us for dinner and just hang-out together. I cherish my Sundays, they are special and I look forward to them every week.....

From bottom-top: Brandon, Brigham,
Hunter and Dallin...a pillow sandwich

Ken and I (Ken holding Cooper, I'm holding Rigdon) with grandbabies #7 & 8


THIS SUNDAY WAS AN EXTRA SPECIAL SUNDAY, BECAUSE....of these 2 people celebrating their 12th anniversary (12 years and 5 kids later). HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, NATALIE AND ANTHONY!

Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. wow Natalie & Anthony have been married 12 years! Congrats to them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the kids with their bean bag chairs! How did Dallin get all the way up there?
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are great of the kids! Yes, how DID Dallin get on top?? Hmmm....the things that go on when we aren't watching!!

    Thanks for the anniversary dinner. It was yummy as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the beanbag sandwich!

    12 years and 5 kids later....wowzers! They are a force to be reckoned with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh- 12 years- where has the time gone? Cute pics of all the grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable family...I just love you Aunt Donna♥

    ReplyDelete